- How much is it? We sell our wallpaper by the square metre. Our Peel & Stick Removable wallpaper (DIY Installation) is AED185/sqm. Our Traditional Seamless Wallpaper (ie. no joins) is AED185/sqm (Installation Included). Our Self Adhesive Vinyl Material is AED145/sqm (Installation Included). We customise our wallpapers to suit your wall’s dimensions so that you do not have to purchase extra material (or have any shortages). Your final wallpaper is fitted perfectly to your wall. If you would like to know the final cost for your wall, you can either use our online calculator, (on every wallpaper product page), or simply send us your wall's dimensions (in cm) and we'd be happy to provide you with a quote and further information. If you have any issues measuring your wall, we have some very helpful measuring tips here.
- Do you sell by the roll? No we currently only sell our wallpapers as custom designs fitted perfectly for your wall. If you would like to know the final cost for your wall, you can either use our online calculator, (on every wallpaper product page), or simply send us your wall's dimensions (in cm) and we'd be happy to provide you with a quote and further information. If you have any issues measuring your wall, we have some very helpful measuring tips here.
- Do you give a discount? If you would like to receive a discount, please make sure you subscribe to our newsletter. We regularly offer discounts for special products and have periodic sales. If you are purchasing two or more wallpapers at a time, we also offer a 5% discount upon request. Please note due to offering free international shipping on our Peel & Stick Removable Wallpaper (shipped from Australia), we cannot offer any discounts on this material.
- How can I order? There are two ways you can order. You can order directly from our website using our helpful online calculator. Once you have chosen your material and entered your wall’s measurements, you can add your wallpaper to your cart and check out. If you are unsure of ordering online, drop us an email and we would be happy to assist. Once we know your wall’s measurements, we can send you a direct link to purchase online. Too easy!
- Do you have a physical store? We don’t actually have a warehouse or bricks and mortar store. We are just online, however if you’d like to see samples before you order, you can order a sample from any product page on our website. Our samples are only AED75 plus a AED30 delivery fee. If you would like to order several samples, please drop us a line and we can provide a bulk discount.
- Can I see a catalogue? If you would like to see our full range of products our website is our best catalogue. Every product that we sell is displayed on our website, including images of our products installed so you can see how they look on a wall. You can also order a sample from any of our wallpaper product pages.
- Do you offer trade discounts? If you are an interior designer or stylist, we would like to invite you to participate in our trade program. Once you have placed your first full priced order with us, your subsequent orders will receive an ongoing 5% trade discount. Once you have placed 5 orders with us, we will increase your ongoing trade discount to 10%. By joining our trade program, you will receive exclusive pricing and products, complimentary sampling and brand recognition across our social media platforms, plus many other exciting perks. If you would like to join our trade program you can register here. All trade program applications must be submitted with a valid (and Interior Design/Styling related), UAE Trade License.
- What size are your samples? Our Peel & Stick Removable wallpaper sample size is 30cm x 40cm. Our Traditional Pasted and Self Adhesive Vinyl wallpaper sample sizes are 65cm x 65cm. The cost for each sample is AED75 plus a AED30 delivery fee. If you would like to order several samples at a discounted rate, please contact us with the details of your preferred designs and material, and we will send you a link to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order? Cancellation of orders depends on the status of your order. If your wallpaper has been printed, your order cannot be cancelled. If your artwork has been created but not printed, cancellation fees will apply to compensate our time creating your artworks. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Do you offer returns? Stories For Walls does not hold stock. Every product is made to order and therefore, every order is made and prepared especially for you. Therefore, we cannot offer returns, exchanges or refunds for any reason except for damaged or defective prints. Please note that we do not offer any refunds for colour discrepancies for wallpapers not initiated with a sample print. Always ensure you have selected the correctly sized piece for your space before placing your order. If you believe a print or product is defective, please get in touch with us either during or shortly after your installation and send us some photos, so that we may assess the issue.
- What if my product is damaged or faulty? Stories For Walls checks every wallpaper meticulously before installation. However in the unlikely event that your wallpaper is damaged or faulty or your poster has been damaged during transit, please contact us and provide photos so that we may assess the damage.
- How do I measure my walls? Measuring doesn't have to be stressful affair. There's only two meausrements we need. The width and height! If you follow these guidelines - you can be confident you'll order enough material to cover your wall. Alternatively, you can hire our team to come and measure your walls for you. Our team will measure any walls in your house and provide Stories For Walls with a PDF document and photos of your walls so we can provide you with accurate quotes. You can purchase our measuring service here.
- Help! My wallpaper has fallen down. What do I do now?
If your wallpaper falls down, this is evidence that your paint surface is repelling the adhesive and needs to be sanded back and painted again with a water based primer. Both our Peel & Stick Removable Wallpaper and our Self Adhesive Vinyl Wallpaper both have specific paint surface requirements to ensure they stick to your wall long term. Preparing your wall correctly for your preferred wallpaper material is the customer's responsibility. You can read more about these wall surface requirements here.
If you installed our Peel & Stick Removable Wallpaper and it falls down, do not despair. Simply place your wallpaper back onto it's backing paper and re-prepare your wall correctly. Our peel & Stick Wallpaper is incredibly versatile. You can screw it up, it can stick to itself and it can be reapplied again and again provided you keep the adhesive side clean. Once you have re-prepared your wall using a paint that does not have stain resistant qualities, (a simple water based primer will do just fine), it will stick to your wall correctly.
If our installers installed your Self Adhesive Vinyl Wallpaper and it falls down, please let us know and we can try and help. However please understand that we do not take any responsibility for your wallpaper falling down due to your wall surface repelling the adhesive. As mentioned, all wall preparation is the responsibility of the customer. In the past, our team have successfully added some double sided tape to keep self adhesive wallpapers sticking to customer's walls. However, if the double sided tape does not work, we recommend removing the wallpaper, re preparing your wall and then reprinting and installing again at the customer's cost.